Dear beautiful women,
Lately, I have been surrounding myself with a lot of women in my painting workshops. It’s been an incredibly humbling experience to see women walk in my studio looking timid and somewhat nervous about painting and them bloom as they get to start having fun with the paints!
Elevate Yourself Instead of Putting Yourself Dowm.
There is still something I hear too often nonetheless and that is how so many women feel insecure. I get it. But what I wish to share with you today are these 10 facts every woman should know. I found them on Facebook this morning and I was inspired to paint and share this with you.
YOU ARE LOVED!! GOD LOVES YOU…and that will never change.
Here we go,
10 FACTS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should DEFINITELY have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way that others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body…but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. And that alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
– Austin Blood