Pause and Paint fundraisers are fun, and profitable. Also, we run the event from start to finish so you can focus on your guests and having fun.
Services Provided by Pause and Paint (P&P) for the Event Organizer (EO)
1. P&P will host your event at our studio location (accommodates 15 painters or your own Off Site location.
2. P&P will provide a poster for you to share your event online or print.
3. 15+ guests required for fundraisers
4. P&P will provide all art resources required for the event.
5. P&P will provide an online registration system for ticket purchases.
6. P&P will setup/breakdown all art materials needed for our events.
7. P&P will cut a check for donation proceeds after the event
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 12 and fundraisers is 15. The 15 seats must be paid in full 4 days prior to party or fundraiser date; NO EXCEPTIONS.
FOR FUNDRAISERS OR CORPORATE WORKSHOPS INFO, FILL THE FORM BELOW & WE'LL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS
All we need from you:
- 2 weeks notice
- Choose your artwork HERE
- Call Nathalie to reserve the date: 203-927-6782
- E-mail a short description of your event to firstname.lastname@example.org (name, date/time, what the money is raised for, venue address)
- Deposit $50
Contact us today to create a memorable (and stress-free) experience for your guests or to inquire about that special idea you’d like to share with us. We’ll do everything we can to make it a possible! Please give us as many details you can and let your imagination run wild!
~ Nathalie Villeneuve