3 hr. painting workshop on 16X20 canvas
Includes step-by-step instruction & all art supplies
Requires 10+ guests
Host is responsible for selecting the painting for the group, providing a venue (or working wish us to find one), providing tables & chairs & inviting guests.
10% discount for groups of 30 or more
Requires advance booking
Pause and Paint fundraisers are unique, fun, and profitable. Also, we run the event from start to finish so you can focus on your guests and having fun. The best part?
- Your cause receives $15 for every ticket sold
- Let us help you raise $300.00 to $500.00 + for your favorite charity/cause
- Minimum 15 people required
- We provide plastic table cloth, cups and art material
- We will work with you to create the event you envision
- We will help you choose your venue
- You get to pick a painting to match your theme
- We’ll provide a flyer/poster design for you to print
- We donate a painting to your cause for you to raffle and raise more $
Note: You can chose the price of the fundraiser to be $35 or $40. If we charge $35, you make $15 per ticket sold and if you choose to charge $40 you make $20 per ticket sold
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 12 and fundraisers is 15. The 15 seats must be paid in full 3 days prior to party or fundraiser date; NO EXCEPTIONS.
We do charge a 3 seat deposits, and the credit card will be charged a $70 cancellation fee if less than 7 days’ notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
FOR FUNDRAISERS OR CORPORATE WORKSHOPS INFO, FILL THE FORM BELOW & WE'LL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS
All we need from you:
- 2 weeks notice
- Choose your artwork HERE
- Call Nathalie to reserve the date: 203-927-6782
- E-mail a short description of your event to email@example.com (name, date/time, what the money is raised for, venue address)
- Deposit $100
*All tickets purchased to your fundraiser will be refunded in full in the case of cancellation. We’ll send an email to notify the guests who purchased tickets that the event has been called off. Only the $100 deposit will be retained.
Contact us today to create a memorable (and stress-free) experience for your guests or to inquire about that special idea you’d like to share with us. We’ll do everything we can to make it a possible! Please give us as many details you can and let your imagination run wild!
~ Nathalie Villeneuve